Goa is a very popular destination when it comes to couples planning for a destination wedding. Out of 10 wedding enquiries in a week, 7 are about planning a beach destination wedding in Goa. Mesmerizing beaches with breath taking venue options – Goa makes it to the list when a couple is planning for a destination wedding in India.
Majority of the people when visiting Goa for a vacation are more likely to visit North Goa whereas South Goa is more popular when it comes to planning a perfect beach destination wedding.
South Goa has calmer and cleaner beaches when compared to North Goa and it also is less crowded with majority of tourists in North Goa. South Goa also has more beach resorts comparatively which can turn up as perfect wedding venues.
What is the average destination wedding cost in Goa?
The very first step to planning a destination wedding is to understand the cost involved from the start to the end . Event days, venue and number of guests play a very fundamental role in deciding the entire budget of the wedding. Below, we are doing a comparative study to help you understand what will be the approximate cost involved in planning a wedding in Goa
The venue is the major attraction of a wedding and hence it is very important to select is wisely considering your budget as it usually takes a huge chunk of the entire wedding budget.
For a 2- day simple destination wedding, the room will ideally be booked for a total of 3 days 2 nights. Room tariffs for twin sharing vary from Rs 18000+ taxes per night to Rs 12,000 + taxes. Considering the total number of guests to be 200, cost of venue and accommodation will be around three hundred thousand (30 lakhs) which includes the cost of the meal.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Most of the 4 start-5 start hotels don’t allow guests to get their own liquor at wedding functions. Liquors charges are usually same in all seasons and catering charges are mostly calculated on per plate basis. Each hotel tend to offer a different package considering the complete wedding package one chooses to go with.
Cos of decoration can vary depending on what one chooses to use for decoration. One can very smartly optimize the wedding décor budget by using reusable items for all function such as the lighting, artificial flowers, the photo booth etc.
Other than the above suggested points, there are various other miscellaneous expenses involved while planning a destination wedding in Goa such as:
- Cost of make-up artist
- Cost of the dj
- Mehandi artists
- Fireworks etc
To sum up, we can conclude that a decent wedding in a 4-5 star hotel in Goa can easily be managed within a budget of 55 lakhs .
Your Wedding is one day that you and your partner will always remember and it will be engraved in
the heart of you both for a lifetime. It is usually the smallest unexpected Unique Ideas that make the
impact making your day the most memorable. It is not always about the entertainment, or the food
that can make a difference but every minute detail counts.
Couples these days are very enthusiastic about their main day and these ideas can help create a
mark – an impact in the minds and hearts of everyone who is attending the wedding. A small touch
of creativity and imagination when properly discussed, planned and executed can do wonders to
glam up your big day.
Following are some of the best wedding ideas to make your special day as memorable as forever:
- Mesmerizing Entry: No one earlier gave much important to bridal entrance before, however this is no more the situation. The trend has evolved and this is now the most awaited part of the wedding ceremony. A powerful entrance is sure to touch the hearts of the guests and add to creating a memorable experience for one and all.
- ‘Baarat Swagat’ with Flower Shower: Welcoming the ‘Baarat’ with shower of flowers from all around is sure to take them by surprise and is going to be one another way to make the day special and memorable.
- Smoke Bombs: Wedding is all about colours and using these colour smoke bombs will not only make the picture more attractive but will also help win over the hearts of the guests. Guests are going to be taken aback by surprise and it is sure to be memorable for all
- Flower Path: A flower path on your wedding is alluring enough a memory to last in the mind of all attending the wedding. Sure its wedding idea make your special day unforgettable.
- Food Twist: Revamping the food names along with few items in the menu and breaking the stereotypical food ideas is sure to surprise the guests, and anything different is sure to stay in the minds of people for much longer time
- DIY Stall: Adding a DIY counter for the guests, allowing them to choose their own veggies etc is a very new and unique concept which is not so popular. This extra bit of creativity will require some mouth-watering filling recipes.
- Customized Cake: Plan a customized cake for your wedding and add a twist to it by giving it a personal touch.
- Selfie – Counters: Selfie Counters are now a very popular concept in parties and these days. A properly conceptualized theme based photo booth is sure to get all the limelight on your wedding.
- Awe-inspiring ‘Mandap’: An area that gets the most attention from the guest in the whole venue, is the area where the actual ceremony would be taking place which is the ‘mandap’. Creating a beautifully designed ‘mandap’ with right colours matching the theme of the wedding is sure to have an impact on the minds of the guests.
- Wedding Cinematographic Photos Shoot: Hiring photographers to capture the special moments on the wedding is very common. However pre wedding shoot, wedding teaser promotion, save the date promotion etc are ways to glam up the wedding preparation.
- Live wedding painter: Having a live painter to paint your wedding is a very romantic idea and should be given a try. This will give a very royal feeling and is sure to touch the hearts of the family concerned.
- Personalized Stamp: Get a stamp designed with the initials of the groom and bride and these initials will be throughout the wedding to add an element of personal touch.
- Couples Games: Conceptualize interesting and funny games for the groom and bribe. These games will keep the audience engaged and interested in the event and will also help lighten the mood and ease the guests.
- Social media hashtag: Create a personalized hashtag and the same should be promoted on all social media handles. Most of the free time people spend on social media platforms and promoting the wedding through hashtags on these platforms will help register the event in the minds of the people and also help in building curiosity and enthusiasm among the guests
- Creating a website: Design either a free wordpress website or a normal website with a quirky domain address. This will have all necessary information with regard to the groom, the bride and the wedding. I think this is a unique wedding idea and it's definitely something I would keep in mind for the future.
9 Evergreen Traditions that Make an Indian Wedding the Most Beautiful Celebration in the World! Indian traditions are filled with lot of colors, rituals and traditions. It is an occasion when you can enjoy at your fullest. The traditions of Indian wedding change within the distance of 100 kilometers. Each religion and region follows unique […]
Offices in India:
#151, 2nd Floor, 5th Block Opp.
Apollo Cradle, Koramangala,
Whatsapp No: +91 91086 54426
Email: [email protected]
A- 309, 3rd Floor
Reliance Trade Centre
Behind Grace Church, Margao Goa
Offices in Dubai & Mauritius:
#308, Al Fattan Plaza, Airport Road
P.Box: 119149, Dubai UAE
#1010, Hubtown Solaris,
NS Phadke Road,
Andheri East Mumbai 400047